CRANKed

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Just Asking
 
Can someone explain to me why I have to take off my shoes if as the AP reports, those X-Ray Machines
are unable to detect explosives, according to a Homeland Security report on aviation screening recently obtained by The Associated Press.
And while you're at it, explain to me why the logistics around screening points still suck?--how about some more tables and somc benches or chairs to sit on so I can put my shoes on like a human being? At least I don't have to worry about the person in front of or behind me spilling their cappuccino on me while we're bent over, balancing our laptops and our briefcases, being jostled, and struggling out of or into our shoes? Five years on and no one at the TSA has noticed that people might need a place to put their shoes back on? Amateurs.

Oh, and dumping all those liquids, some of which may be explosives into common trash bins is a smart idea too. There's nothing like a witch's brew of potentially reactive liquids to make a person feel "safe."

Comments: Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?